Sloggi have printed a poster with 30 facts about Sloggi. Here are some of the facts that I found interesting.
- 640 sloggi briefs are produced every minute.
- The annual production of sloggi weighs 3,850 tons – equivalent weight of 21 Jumbo jets.
- 10 million sq metres of sloggi fabric are produced every year – equivalent to the size of 1,570 football pitches.
- A football pitch worth of cotton is used every 84 minutes on the sloggi production line.
- 4 million km of sloggi sewing yarn have been used to date – same as 12 times the distance between the earth and moon.
- 812,000km of raw threads are processed every 60 seconds – the distance from the earth to the moon and back.
Here at Ample Bosom we are delighted to stock Sloggi underwear for women and Sloggi for men.