When your bustline sags it is often a sign that you may need to change the style of bra or your bra band size may be too large.
Here are a few helpful tips to solve this problem.
- Try shortening the straps on you bra to help to lift your bust.
- Re-measure your bra band size and possibly decrease the bra band size.
- Avoid bras made from stretchy fabric as the stretchy material will help the bustline to sag and won't give enough support to the breasts.
- Choose a bra with supportive fabric or a sports bra to give more support to the bust.
- Choose a cotton bra as the cotton fabric won't stretch.
- Try wearing a bra that has a 3 sectioned cups as this will give more support.
- A bra with lots of hooks in the back can also help to prevent a sagging bustline.
- Try wearing a bra that has bigger straps as this can help to support the bust.
If you would like any more help and advice with this bra problem then contact the Ample Bosom office and one of the team will be more than happy to advise you.